Sunday 13 February 2011

Some crafty goings on in Sheffield




I finally remembered to take my camera when I toddled off to teach my craft workshop this weekend. Here are a few shots of people crafting away making lots of different accessories. (fabric covered banges, fabric covered necklaces, fabric covered beads and embellished fabric hairbands) Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and made lots of pretty goodies to take home. I am teaching one more workshop the weekend after next (laminated image fabric brooches) before I take a break from workshops to concentrate on trying to sort out my wedding stuff, website and other little projects. But, like Arnie, I'll be back - I'm working on a programme of workshops for later this year, so if you are interested keep your eyes out for my new website in the next month or so which will have all the details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin