Sunday 21 February 2010

Workshops



I am doing a couple of workshops over the next couple of months at Jam Jar Beads, a lovely sparkly new bead shop in Sheffield.  The first one is on Mother's Day, make a nice present for your lovely Mum or bring her along with you to this workshop which is a variation on my birdie brooch workshop which I have done a few times before. The second is a shoe customisation workshop.  So if you like the sounds of any of these workshops,be sure to put your name down on the list here at Jam Jar Beads.

I'm working on doing a lot more workshops after I move house, so will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

amber and hilary said...

what a neat idea! I love the shoe! now I know what to do with all those buttons in my "scrap drawer" knew they would be worth keeping! amber x

www.amberwhitecliffe.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin