Thursday 18 February 2010

Please please help....

Im on my hols this week but I'm interrupting them with this important announcement:

My lovely little bro' has made a short film with his girlfriend (not one of those!). They have entered the stop animation film, called Eloise, into a competition run by Reed (the recruitment consultants).  The brief was to make a short film, no more than three minutes long, under the heading 'workplace'. It's that simple. 

So they have made the SHORTLIST (Yippee!). So now they need your help.  Pleeeeze watch the very short film HERE (its the one called Eloise) and vote for them! 



9 comments:

Denise Kiggan said...

Lovely Eloise! I voted!

MonjaHelene said...

How sweet ,and creative !:)You got my vote ;)
Have a lovely weekend !:)

Bianca said...

Hey, this is a wonderful film!!!

Greetings from Germany

Bianca

Bettyjoy said...

Thanks so much for voting and for your kind comments :)

Unknown said...

Wow, what a thought provoking video... really well done too! Voted and tweeted it to try and get more people to vote!!!

mikapoka said...

I wish Eloise every success!

Bettyjoy said...

thank you folks:)

Yvonne said...

What a lovely video - got my vote!

Katie said...

Very cute video, I love making & watching stop animation. I added my vote.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin