Friday 12 February 2010

Blog of The Week








This week's blog of the week is the wonderful Bloesem. I found this blog about 4 years ago and have been a fan ever since. The site is written by Irene Hoofs, a dutch lady who lives with her family in Kuala Lumpur. I just love Irene's site and her sense of style.Almost everything she features on her blog I would love to have in my home. The images and items that she features on her blog are always beautiful and inspiring and her sister site, BloesemKids, is fantastic too, I don't have kids but I still visit this site often for inspiration and for the creative tutorials.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wowo this is so nice of you, thank you so much, I'm really flattered, I visit your blog so very often because I love your handmade picks and style! greetings from KL, irene xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin