Sunday 14 December 2008

Beautiful Siberian Houses





This is a bit of a departure from my usual blogging of jewellery and homewares etc, but when i came across these pictures of wonderfully ornate very old wooden houses in Siberia on Materialicious I had to share them with you.  I love architecture, especially old houses and wooden chalets and these are some really fine specimens, the wooden carving detail is just amazing!   Apparently you can buy one of these old houses for about $200! You can see many more pictures on the Englishrussia site and the photographer's studio who took these wonderful shots is Vladstudio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog very much!! this pictures of houses in siberia are amazing, never has seen anything like it!! $200 I can buy one!!! Thanks for shearing!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin