Tuesday 19 August 2008

Teeny Tiny Houses



I am totally in love with little prefab houses and could easily devote a whole new blog to them if I had time! These ones are really cute which i found on Small House Style (top pic) they are made in Texas (I know, everything from Texas is supposed to be HUGE, right!) by Discovery Architectural Antiques who have started up a new project called Tiny Texas Houses and are made from old vintage and antique woods which are salvaged and turned into these lovely teeny weeny houses. Tumbleweed Houses (bottom pic) are another maker of these wonderful tiny houses - check out their range of different sized properties. Seeing as property prices just make me feel sick at the moment, maybe this is the way forward.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I found you over at Jedda's olliphants blog glad I came over. You have some great finds. I particularly love the teeny tiny houses. I love the detail on them. I would love to see the inside these tiny houses.

Michelle said...

i'm so in love with these little houses.
i could live in one except i have far too much...crap...
great blog ...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin